A.10.9. Red Hat Satellite::Process Health
- CPU Usage - The CPU usage percent for a given process.
- Child Process Groups - The number of child processes spawned from the specified parent process. A child process inherits most of its attributes, such as open files, from its parent.
- Threads - The number of running threads for a given process. A thread is the basic unit of CPU utilization, and consists of a program counter, a register set, and a stack space. A thread is also called a lightweight process.
- Physical Memory Used - The amount of physical memory in kilobytes being used by the specified process.
- Virtual Memory Used - The amount of virtual memory in kilobytes being used by the specified process, or the size of the process in real memory plus swap.
Table A.71. Red Hat Satellite::Process Health settings
|Process ID (PID) file|
|Critical Maximum CPU Usage|
|Warning Maximum CPU Usage|
|Critical Maximum Child Process Groups|
|Warning Maximum Child Process Groups|
|Critical Maximum Threads|
|Warning Maximum Threads|
|Critical Maximum Physical Memory Used|
|Warning Maximum Physical Memory Used|
|Critical Maximum Virtual Memory Used|
|Warning Maximum Virtual Memory Used|