A.10.7. Red Hat Satellite::Process Counts
- Blocked - The number of processes that have been switched to the waiting queue and waiting state.
- Child - The number of processes spawned by another process already running on the machine.
- Defunct - The number of processes that have terminated (either because they have been killed by a signal or have called
exit()) and whose parent processes have not yet received notification of their termination by executing some form of the
- Stopped - The number of processes that have stopped before their executions could be completed.
- Sleeping - A process that is in the
Interruptiblesleep state and that can later be reintroduced into memory, resuming execution where it left off.
Table A.69. Red Hat Satellite::Process Counts settings
|Critical Maximum Blocked Processes|
|Warning Maximum Blocked Processes|
|Critical Maximum Child Processes|
|Warning Maximum Child Processes|
|Critical Maximum Defunct Processes|
|Warning Maximum Defunct Processes|
|Critical Maximum Stopped Processes|
|Warning Maximum Stopped Processes|
|Critical Maximum Sleeping Processes|
|Warning Maximum Sleeping Processes|