6.4.4. Deleting Notification Methods
- Log into the Satellite as a Satellite Administrator or Monitoring Administrator.
- Navigate to the→ page and click the name of the method to be removed.
- On the delete method. If the method is not associated with any probes, you are presented with a confirmation page. Click . The notification method is removed.→ → tab, click
NoteSince both the notification method name and address can be edited, consider updating the method rather than deleting it. This redirects notifications from all probes using the method without having to edit each probe and create a new notification method.
- If the method is associated with one or more probes, you are presented with a list of the probes using the method and the systems to which the probes are attached instead of a confirmation page. Click the probe name to go directly to the→ tab.
- Select another notification method and click.
- Return to the→ page and delete the notification method.