Show Table of Contents
5.2. Assigning Packages to Errata
Follow this procedure to assign packages to errata.
- After selecting an erratum to edit, click on the Packages tab then the Add subtab.
- To associate packages with the erratum being edited, select the channel from thedropdown menu that contains the packages and click . Packages already associated with the erratum being edited are not displayed. Selecting presents all available packages.
- After clicking, the package list for the selected option appears. Note that the page header still lists the errata being edited.
- In the list, select the checkboxes of the packages to be assigned to the edited errata, and clickat the bottom-right corner of the page.
- A confirmation page appears with the packages listed. Click List/Remove subtab of the Managed Errata Details page appears with the new packages listed.to associate the packages with the errata. The
Once packages are assigned to an erratum, the errata cache is updated to reflect the changes. This update is delayed briefly so that users may finish editing an erratum before all of the changes are made available. To initiate the changes to the cache manually, follow the directions toat the top of the page.