Show Table of Contents
1.3.5. Subscribing Systems to the Configuration Channel
In order for Red Hat Satellite to centrally manage configuration channels through the configuration channels, two requirements must be fulfilled:
- Systems must be subscribed to the configuration channel.
- Configuration Management must be enabled on the systems. See Section 1.3.6, “Enabling Configuration Management on Systems” for the procedure.
To subscribe a system to the configuration channel:
- Click. On the left-hand submenu, click .
- Select the configuration channel where the systems should be added.
- On the channel page, click on the→ subtab.
- Select systems to be added to the configuration channel and click.