Show Table of Contents
1.3.2. Creating a New Configuration Channel
A configuration channel has to be created to house the configuration files that will be deployed to specific systems. To create a new configuration channel:
- Log in as a Channel Administrator or an Organization Administrator.
- Click thetab.
- On the right-hand frame marked as Configuration Actions, click .
- Fill in the following fields:
- Label. This field must contain only alphanumeric characters, "-", "_", and "."
- Description. You must enter a description. This field can contain any brief information that allows you to distinguish this channel from others.