Show Table of Contents
1.2.5. Changing Custom Channel Permissions
Custom channels can be restricted to specific organizations and systems. Situations where this would be useful would include:
- Restricting channel content to specific organizations and systems for qualifying purposes like testing different software configurations before production
- Controlled distribution of licensed or third-party packages
184.108.40.206. Modifying Custom Channel User Permissions
It is assumed that there is an existing channel that needs permission changes.
- Log in to the Satellite server as a channel or organization administrator.
- Click→ .
- Click the channel whose permissions need to be modified.
- Scroll down to the→ and
- Clickto save the changes.
- Click thesubtab and select the users that should be able to subscribe to the channel.