Show Table of Contents
Chapter 5. Setting the due date and priority of a task
You can set the priority, due date, and time of a task in Business Central from the Task Inbox page. Note that all users may not have permissions for setting priority and the due date of a task.
- In Business Central, go to Menu → Track → Task Inbox.
- On the Task Inbox page, click the task to open it.
- On the task page, click the Details tab.
- In the Due Date field, select the required date from the calendar and the due time from the drop-down list.
- In the Priority field, select the required priority.
- Click Update.