Chapter 8. Viewing the history log of a process instance
You can view the history log of a process instance in Business Central from its Logs tab. The log lists all the events in the
Date Time: Event Node Type: Event Type format.
You can filter the logs based on Event Node Type and Event Type. You can also view the details of the human nodes in the logs.
- In Business Central, go to Menu → Manage → Process Instances.
- On the Process Instances page, click the process instance whose log you want to view.
- On the instance page, click the Logs tab.
- Select the required check boxes from Event Node Type and Event Type pane to filter the log as per your need.
- To view additional information regarding human nodes, expand Details.
Click Reset to revert to the default filter selection.
All events that occur in a process instance life cycle are listed in the Logs tab.