Chapter 5. Installing Process Server with Oracle WebLogic Server
After you have configured all required system properties in Oracle WebLogic Server, you can install Process Server with Oracle WebLogic Server to streamline Red Hat Process Automation Manager application management.
An Oracle WebLogic Server instance is configured as described in Chapter 4, Configuring Oracle WebLogic Server for Process Server.
Navigate to the Software Downloads page in the Red Hat Customer Portal (login required), and select the product and version from the drop-down options:
- Product: Process Automation Manager
- Version: 7.2
- Download Red Hat Process Automation Manager 7.2.0 Process Server for All Supported EE7 Containers.
Extract the downloaded
rhpam-7.2.0-kie-server-ee7.zipfile to a temporary directory.
- In the WebLogic Administration Console, navigate to Deployments to view all existing applications.
- Click Install.
Navigate to the temporary directory where you downloaded and extracted the
rhpam-7.2.0-kie-server-ee7.zipfile, and go to
kie-server.warfile and click Next to continue.
- Select Install this deployment as an application as the targeting style and click Next.
Set the application name to
kie-serverand set the security model to
DD Only. Leave the remaining options as default and click Next to continue.
- In the Additional Configuration section, choose No, I will review the configuration later and click Finish.
5.1. Verifying the Process Server installation on Oracle WebLogic Server
After you have installed Process Server on Oracle WebLogic Server, verify that the installation was successful.
- An Oracle WebLogic Server instance is configured as described in Chapter 4, Configuring Oracle WebLogic Server for Process Server.
- Process Server is installed as described in Chapter 5, Installing Process Server with Oracle WebLogic Server.
Enter the Process Server URL
http://<HOST>:<PORT>/kie-server/services/rest/serverin a web browser.
Verify that Process Server is running.
If Process Server is not running, stop and restart the Oracle WebLogic Server instance and try again to access the Process Server URL.