Chapter 9. Deploying the MortgageApprovalProcess process application
The following chapter instructs you how to build and deploy a new instance of the Mortgage_Process application in Red Hat Process Automation Manager.
The Process Server is deployed and connected to the Business Central.
- Log in to Business Central and click Menu → Design → Projects → Mortgage_Process.
- If no KIE container (deployment unit) is included with the project name, a container with default values is automatically created.
- If an older version of the project is already deployed, go to the project settings and change the project version. When finished, save the change and click Deploy. This deploys a new version of the same project with the latest changes in place, alongside the older version(s).
- To verify the deployment, click Menu → Manage → Process Definitions, and click .
- Click on the three vertical dots in the Actions column and select Start to start a new instance of the process.