Part II. Configuring Business Central settings and properties
As an administrator, you can customize the following on the admin Settings page:
- Roles: Set the home page, priority, and permissions of a role.
- Groups: Set the home page, priority, and permissions of a group as well as create and delete groups.
- Users: Create and delete users, add or remove groups and roles from users, and view user permissions.
- Artifacts: View M2 repository artifacts, upload artifacts, view, and download JAR files.
- Data Sources: Add, update, or delete data sources and database drivers.
- Data Sets: Create, modify, or delete data sets.
- Projects: View and edit project preferences such as file export properties, space properties, default values, and advanced GAV properties.
- Artifact Repository: Manage artifact repository properties.
- Languages: Set the Business Central language.
- Process Administration: Set the default pagination option in Business Central.
- Process Designer: Set diagram editor properties.
- SSH Keys: Add or delete SSH keys.
- Custom Tasks Administration: Enable or disable default service tasks and upload custom service tasks.
- Dashbuilder Data Transfer: Import and export Dashbuilder data as ZIP files in Business Central.
- Profiles: Set the workbench profile as Planner and Rules or Full.
- Archetypes: View, add, validate, set as default, and delete the archetypes. Used as a template when creating a new project in Business Central.
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.3.0 is installed. For more information, see Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.3 Installation Guide.
- Red Hat Process Automation Manager is installed and running. For more information, see Installing and configuring Red Hat Process Automation Manager on Red Hat JBoss EAP 7.3.
You are logged in to Business Central with the