Show Table of Contents
Chapter 35. Customizing the process designer
You can customize the process designer in Business Central by editing the properties of the diagram editor on the Business Central Settings page.
- In Business Central, select the Admin icon in the top-right corner of the screen and select Process Designer.
In the Properties section, update any of the following properties:
- Select the Auto hide category panel check box to automatically hide a category toolbar panel.
- In the Drawing area width field, enter an integer value between 2800 and 5600 to set the width of the drawing area.
- In the Drawing area height field, enter an integer value between 1400 and 2800 to set the height of the drawing area.
- Select the Enable HiDPI check box if you are using a high resolution display and are seeing blurry text and objects. This option is disabled by default.
- Click Save.