B.2. Integrated Lights-Out (iLO)
iLO from Hewlett-Packard is an interface that provides out-of-band remote management features including power management and server monitoring.
- Set this option to
- pm_user, pm_password
- The iLO username and password.
- The IP address of the iLO interface.
- Edit the
/etc/ironic/ironic.conffile and add
enabled_driversoption to enable this driver.
- The director also requires an additional set of utilities for iLo. Install the
python-proliantutilspackage and restart the
$ sudo yum install python-proliantutils $ sudo systemctl restart openstack-ironic-conductor.service
- HP nodes must a 2015 firmware version for successful introspection. The director has been successfully tested with nodes using firmware version 1.85 (May 13 2015).
- Using a shared iLO port is not supported.