B.4. Fujitsu Integrated Remote Management Controller (iRMC)
Fujitsu's iRMC is a Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) with integrated LAN connection and extended functionality. This driver focuses on the power management for bare metal systems connected to the iRMC.
iRMC S4 or higher is required.
- Set this option to
- pm_user, pm_password
- The username and password for the iRMC interface.
- The IP address of the iRMC interface.
- pm_port (Optional)
- The port to use for iRMC operations. The default is 443.
- pm_auth_method (Optional)
- The authentication method for iRMC operations. Use either
digest. The default is
- pm_client_timeout (Optional)
- Timeout (in seconds) for iRMC operations. The default is 60 seconds.
- pm_sensor_method (Optional)
- Sensor data retrieval method. Use either
scci. The default is
- Edit the
/etc/ironic/ironic.conffile and add
enabled_driversoption to enable this driver.
- The director also requires an additional set of utilities if you enabled SCCI as the sensor method. Install the
python-scciclientpackage and restart the
$ yum install python-scciclient $ sudo systemctl restart openstack-ironic-conductor.service