Networking with Open Virtual Network
This Guide is Deprecated. See Networking Guide and Migrating the Networking Service to the ML2/OVN Mechanism Driver
Making open source more inclusive
Red Hat is committed to replacing problematic language in our code, documentation, and web properties. We are beginning with these four terms: master, slave, blacklist, and whitelist. Because of the enormity of this endeavor, these changes will be implemented gradually over several upcoming releases. For more details, see our CTO Chris Wright’s message.
Providing feedback on Red Hat documentation
We appreciate your input on our documentation. Tell us how we can make it better.
Using the Direct Documentation Feedback (DDF) function
Use the Add Feedback DDF function for direct comments on specific sentences, paragraphs, or code blocks.
- View the documentation in the Multi-page HTML format.
- Ensure that you see the Feedback button in the upper right corner of the document.
- Highlight the part of text that you want to comment on.
- Click Add Feedback.
- Complete the Add Feedback field with your comments.
- Optional: Add your email address so that the documentation team can contact you for clarification on your issue.
- Click Submit.