Chapter 4. Certification Testing
The certification testing educates Partners about the prerequisites for testing, understanding the certification process, and its requirements.
4.1. Prerequistes for Certification Testing
Complete the following requirements before you begin the testing:
- The corresponding RHEL server certification is successfully completed and posted.
- The corresponding Red Hat OpenStack Platform Compute (Nova) certification is successfully completed and posted.
- The corresponding Bare Metal driver is on the Supported Drivers List for the corresponding Red Hat OpenStack Platform release.
4.2. Understanding the Certification Process
The Red Hat OpenStack Platform Hardware certification process includes the following requirements and steps:
4.3. Certification Requirements
Partners are expected to follow the Red Hat OpenStack Hardware Workflow Guide. However, additional details for the certification requirements include:
- The system under test (SUT) must already be certified; therefore,
- The tests must run on a previously certified server, and
- All of the tests prescribed in the test plan must be executed in a single run
If you have a failed test, take the corrective action and retest all of the tests in a single run. Open a support case if necessary for guidance.