Chapter 1. Logging in to OpenShift Data Science
Log in to OpenShift Data Science from a browser for easy access to Jupyter and your data science projects.
Browse to the OpenShift Data Science instance URL and click Log in with OpenShift.
If you are a data scientist user, your administrator must provide you with the OpenShift Data Science instance URL, for example,
- If you have access to OpenShift Container Platform, you can browse to the OpenShift Container Platform web console and click the Application Launcher ( ) → Red Hat OpenShift Data Science.
- If you are a data scientist user, your administrator must provide you with the OpenShift Data Science instance URL, for example,
Click the name of your identity provider, for example,
- Enter your credentials and click Log in (or equivalent for your identity provider).
- OpenShift Data Science opens on the Enabled applications page.
If you see
An authentication error occurredor
Could not create userwhen you try to log in:
- You might have entered your credentials incorrectly. Confirm that your credentials are correct.
- You might have an account in more than one configured identity provider. If you have logged in with a different identity provider previously, try again with that identity provider.