Chapter 5. Installing OpenShift Data Science on OpenShift Dedicated
You can install Red Hat OpenShift Data Science as an Add-on to your Red Hat OpenShift Dedicated cluster using Red Hat OpenShift Cluster Manager.
- Purchase entitlements for OpenShift Data Science.
- Credentials for OpenShift Cluster Manager (https://console.redhat.com/openshift/).
- Administrator access to the OpenShift Dedicated cluster.
- Log in to OpenShift Cluster Manager (https://console.redhat.com/openshift/).
The Clusters page opens.
Click the name of the cluster you want to install OpenShift Data Science on.
The Details page for the cluster opens.
- Click the Add-ons tab and locate the Red Hat OpenShift Data Science card.
- Click Install. The Configure Red Hat OpenShift Data Science pane appears.
- In the Notification email field, enter any email addresses that you want to receive important alerts about the state of Red Hat OpenShift Data Science, such as outage alerts.
- Click Install.
In OpenShift Cluster Manager, under the Add-ons tab for the cluster, confirm that the OpenShift Data Science card shows one of the following states:
Installing- installation is in progress; wait for this to change to
Installed. This takes around 30 minutes.
Installed- installation is complete; verify that the View in console button is visible.
In OpenShift Dedicated, click Home → Projects and confirm that the following project namespaces are visible and listed as Active: