Chapter 6. Building an OpenShift application using the web console
You can manually tell OpenShift Dedicated to build an existing OpenShift application with the Start Build button in the OpenShift Dedicated web console.
- You have Developer access to OpenShift Dedicated.
- You have created an OpenShift Dedicated application.
- In OpenShift Dedicated, set the Project dropdown to your application project.
- Click Topology.
- Click on the application to see the application details pane.
- Click the Start build button.