Chapter 5. Changing the update approval strategy
To ensure that the storage system gets updated automatically when a new update is available in the same channel, we recommend keeping the update approval strategy to
Automatic. Changing the update approval strategy to
Manual will need manual approval for each upgrade.
- Navigate to Operators → Installed Operators.
openshift-storagefrom the Project drop-down list.Note
If the Show default projects option is disabled, use the toggle button to list all the default projects.
- Click on OpenShift Data Foundation operator name
- Go to the Subscription tab.
- Click on the pencil icon for changing the Update approval.
- Select the update approval strategy and click Save.
- Verify that the Update approval shows the newly selected approval strategy below it.