Chapter 1. Overview
Read this document to understand how to create, configure, and allocate storage to core services or hosted applications in Red Hat OpenShift Data Foundation.
- Chapter 2, Storage classes shows you how to create custom storage classes.
- Chapter 3, Block pools provides you with information on how to create, update and delete block pools.
- Chapter 4, Configure storage for OpenShift Container Platform services shows you how to use OpenShift Data Foundation for core OpenShift Container Platform services.
- Chapter 5, Backing OpenShift Container Platform applications with OpenShift Data Foundation provides information about how to configure OpenShift Container Platform applications to use OpenShift Data Foundation.
- Adding file and object storage to an existing external OpenShift Data Foundation cluster
- Chapter 7, How to use dedicated worker nodes for Red Hat OpenShift Data Foundation provides information about how to use dedicated worker nodes for Red Hat OpenShift Data Foundation.
- Chapter 8, Managing Persistent Volume Claims provides information about managing Persistent Volume Claim requests, and automating the fulfillment of those requests.
- Chapter 9, Reclaiming space on target volumes shows you how to reclaim the actual available storage space.
- Chapter 10, Volume Snapshots shows you how to create, restore, and delete volume snapshots.
- Chapter 11, Volume cloning shows you how to create volume clones.
- Chapter 12, Managing container storage interface (CSI) component placements provides information about setting tolerations to bring up container storage interface component on the nodes.