Language and Page Formatting Options
Providing feedback on Red Hat documentation
We appreciate your input on our documentation. Do let us know how we can make it better. To give feedback:
For simple comments on specific passages:
- Make sure you are viewing the documentation in the Multi-page HTML format. In addition, ensure you see the Feedback button in the upper right corner of the document.
- Use your mouse cursor to highlight the part of text that you want to comment on.
- Click the Add Feedback pop-up that appears below the highlighted text.
- Follow the displayed instructions.
For submitting more complex feedback, create a Bugzilla ticket:
- Go to the Bugzilla website.
- In the Component section, choose documentation.
- Fill in the Description field with your suggestion for improvement. Include a link to the relevant part(s) of documentation.
- Click Submit Bug.