Show Table of Contents
Providing feedback on Red Hat documentation
We appreciate your input on our documentation. Do let us know how we can make it better. To give feedback:
For simple comments on specific passages:
- Make sure you are viewing the documentation in the Multi-page HTML format. In addition, ensure you see the Feedback button in the upper right corner of the document.
- Use your mouse cursor to highlight the part of text that you want to comment on.
- Click the Add Feedback pop-up that appears below the highlighted text.
- Follow the displayed instructions.
For submitting more complex feedback, create a Bugzilla ticket:
- Go to the Bugzilla website.
- As the Component, use Documentation.
- Fill in the Description field with your suggestion for improvement. Include a link to the relevant part(s) of documentation.
- Click Submit Bug.