Chapter 1. Overview
Managing OpenShift Container Storage is written to help administrators understand how to manage and administer their Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage cluster.
Most management tasks focus on a single resource. This document is divided into chapters based on the resource that an administrator is trying to modify:
- Chapter 2, Configure storage for OpenShift Container Platform services shows you how to use OpenShift Container Storage for core OpenShift Container Platform services.
- Chapter 3, Backing OpenShift Container Platform applications with OpenShift Container Storage provides information about how to configure OpenShift Container Platform applications to use OpenShift Container Storage.
- Chapter 4, Scaling storage nodes provides information about scaling storage capacity of OpenShift Container Storage nodes.
- Chapter 5, Managing Persistent Volume Claims provides information about managing Persistent Volume Claim requests, and automating the fulfillment of those requests.
- Chapter 6, Managing container storage interface (CSI) component placements provides information about setting tolerations to bring up container storage interface component on the nodes.
- Chapter 7, Multicloud Object Gateway provides information about the Multicloud Object Gateway.
- Chapter 9, Replacing storage nodes for OpenShift Container Storage shows you how to replace an operational or failed node on AWS UPI, AWS IPI, and VMware UPI for OpenShift Container Storage.
- Chapter 10, Replacing a storage device provides instructions for replacing a device for OpenShift Container Storage deployed dynamically of VMware infrastructure and OpenShift Container Storage deployed using local storage devices.
- Chapter 11, Updating OpenShift Container Storage provides instructions for upgrading your OpenShift Container Storage cluster.