5.2. Uploading the RHN Entitlement Certificate
- Log into https://rhn.redhat.com with your organization's Satellite-entitled account.
- Click Systems in the top navigation bar and then the name of the RHN Satellite Server. You may also find the Satellite through the Satellite line item within the Channels category.
- In the System Details page, click the Satellite subtab and examine the existing certificate. Ensure you have a backup of this file by copying and pasting its contents into a text editor.
- Clickat the bottom of the page. Then click . You will receive a message describing the deactivation at the top of the page.
- You may then browse to the location of your new RHN Entitlement Certificate or paste its contents into the text field provided. When done, click.