For Red Hat Managed Integration 1
These release notes list the components of Red Hat Managed Integration 1.6.0, as well as known and fixed issues in this release.
When a Managed Integration patch or upgrade is available, you are notified and prompted to create an upgrade schedule. When prompted, see these Release Notes for details regarding changes to your cluster.
Chapter 1. Versions of Components
Red Hat Managed Integration 1.6 includes the following software versions:
Red Hat Fuse Online
Red Hat AMQ Online
Red Hat 3scale API Management
Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces for OpenShift
Red Hat Single Sign-On
Chapter 2. Fixed Issues
The following issues are resolved in Red Hat Managed Integration 1.6.0:
- IUXD-73 - Update the ordering of Solution Patterns on the home page
Chapter 3. Known issues
This section lists known issues with Red Hat Managed Integration 1.6.0:
- Any Managed Integration user can now determine which Solution Patterns are available in a cluster. In future releases, this ability will be restricted to the customer-admin user.
Chapter 4. New and changed features
4.1. New component versions
This release includes new versions of the following components:
4.2. Solution Explorer changes
The Solution Explorer homepage now provides more information on the applications in your cluster, listing the goals you can accomplish with each service. The Solution Patterns are available in a separate tab, named All Solution Patterns.
In addition, you can now:
- Navigate to the Git repository of any set of Solution Patterns in your cluster. See Adding Solution Patterns to your cluster for more information about navigating to a source repository.
- Retrieve useful URLs for your cluster from the help menu of Solution Explorer. See Using Developer Resources for more information.
4.3. Mobile features
- Mobile Security Service - The Mobile Security Service is no longer available.
- Mobile Developer Console - The Mobile Developer Console is no longer available. The Push Admin UI is now linked directly from the Solution Explorer.
Mobile Developer Services - This documentation no longer refers to Mobile Developer Services. The documentation is now separated as follows:
- The Data Sync framework documentation provides all the steps required to implement data sync features in a web or mobile app.
- The Adding Data Sync to your Application with GraphQL demonstrates the data sync features and shows you how to implement authentication and authorization in your web or mobile app.
- The Push Notification Service documentation shows you how to implement push notifications in your mobile app.