32.2. Upgrading the JBoss EAP 6 Resource Plug-in
Procedure 32.1. How To Load the EAP 6 Plug-in
- Delete the original tech preview plug-in and purge it from the JBoss ON database. Purging the plug-in allows the server to deploy the new plug-in in its place.
- In the top menu, click the Administration tab.
- In the Configuration box on the left navigation bar, click the Agent Plugins link.
- Select the EAP 6 tech preview plug-in.
- Click the Delete button.
- If the server has not already been upgraded, upgrade the JBoss ON server, as described in the server upgrade section of the Installation Guide.
- Install the EAP 6 plug-in pack, as described in the installing plug-in packs section of the Installation Guide.
- Import the EAP 6 server and its children, and manage the resources as normal.