28.4. Uploading Packages
- In the top menu, click the Administration tab.
- In the Content menu table on the left, select the item.
- On the Repositories page, click the name of the repository in the list.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, to the Upload Packages section.
- Click thebutton to upload the package.
- In the pop-up window, click thebutton to browse to the package, then click the button.
- Some information about the package is automatically filled in, including the name and a default UI version number. Set the package type, architecture, and any other necessary information.If a version number is set, then this value is displayed in the UI. If not, then a version number is calculated, based on the spec version and implementation version in
MANIFEST.MF(for EARs and WARs) or the calculated SHA-256 value for the package itself. Internally, the package is identified by the SHA value.
NoteFor exploded content for EARs and WARs, the calculated SHA-256 version number is written into the
- Click thebutton to finish adding the package to the repository.