Chapter 14. Tracking Resource Configuration Changes
14.1. Tracking and Comparing Configuration Changes
- Click the Inventory tab in the top menu.
- Select the resource type in the Resources menu table on the left, and then browse or search for the resource.
- Open the Configuration tab for the resource.
- Click the History subtab.
- Select the line of the configuration version to view or compare. Use the Ctrl key to select multiple versions. The current (most recent successful) configuration state is marked by a green check mark.
- Click thebutton.
- The pop-up window shows all of the changes in a directory-style layout, with each of the configuration areas as a high-level directory. Any changes are marked in red, and the values are shown for each selected version.