13.3. Editing Script Environment Variables
- Click the Inventory tab in the top menu.
- Search for the script resource.
- Open the Configuration tab for the script resource.
- Click the green plus sign (+) to add an environment variable.
- Enter the environment variable. Each new environment variable has the format name=value; and is added on a new line.If the variable's value contains properties with the syntax
%propertyName%, then JBoss ON interprets the value as the current values of the corresponding properties from the script's parent resource's connection properties.
- After resetting an environment variable, restart the JBoss ON agent to propagate the changes. If the agent isn't restarted, new variables will not be propagated to the resource and will not resolve when the script is next executed, even if the configuration is correct.
@echo offin Windows scripts to prevent echoing the executed commands along with the execution results.