5.5. Creating Child Resources
- Click the Inventory tab in the top menu.
- Search for the parent resource of the new resource.Chapter 2, Dynamic Searches for Resources and Groups has information on searching for resources using dynamic searches.
- Click the Inventory tab of the parent resource.
- Click the Create Child button in the bottom of the Inventory tab, and select the type of child resource. The selection menu lists the possible types of child resources for that parent.
- Give the name and description for the new resource.
- Fill in the properties to identify and connect to the new resource. Each resource type in the system has a different set of required properties.