Chapter 13. Changing the Configuration for a Resource
13.1. Changing the Configuration on a Single Resource
- Click the Inventory tab in the top menu.
- Select the resource type in the Resources menu table on the left, and then browse or search for the resource.
- Open the Configuration tab for the resource.
- Click the Current subtab.
- To edit a field, make sure the Unset checkbox is not selected. The Unset checkbox means that JBoss ON won't submit any values for that resource and any values are taken from the resource itself.Then, make any changes to the configuration.The list of available configuration properties, and their descriptions, are listed for each resource type in the Resource Reference: Monitoring, Operation, and Configuration Options.
- Click thebutton at the top of the properties list.