6.8. Adding System Paths
- Click the Inventory tab in the top menu.
- Select Servers - Top Level Imports in the Resources menu table on the left. Select the JBoss EAP 6 server.
- In the inventory tree, select the top resource entry for the server.
- Open the Configuration tab.
- Expand the Paths section.
- Click the green plus (+) icon at the bottom of the Paths list.
- Fill in the path information.
- The name of the path to create.
- The path (absolute or relative) to create.
- If a relative path was given as the Path value, then de-select the Unset? checkbox for the Relative field, and enter the name of the system path that it is relative to.For example, if the new path is
devel/, and this is relative to the EAP home directory, then the Relative value is java.home.dir. This results in a final path of
- If the property is read-only. A read-only property cannot be edited after it is created. Read-only paths (aside from the default paths) have to be deleted and recreated if they need to be changed.