9.6. Purging a Bundle from a Resource
manageRootDir=true). If the deployment directory is used by other applications – like an app server
deploy/directory — then those other applications or files will also be deleted. After purging, there is no live deployment and nothing to revert.
- In the top menu, click the Bundles tab.
- In the left navigation window, expand the bundle node, and then open the Destinations folder beneath it.
- Select the destination from the left navigation.
- In the main window for the destination, click thebutton.
- When prompted, confirm that you want to remove the bundled application and configuration from the target resources.