Chapter 25. Managing JMS destinations
The JMX Navigator view lets you add or delete JMS destinations in a running instance of Red Hat JBoss Fuse.
These changes are not persistent across broker restarts.
25.1. Adding a JMS destination
When testing a new scenario, it is convenient to add a new JMS destination to one of your brokers.
To add a JMS destination to a broker:
- In the JMX Navigator view, under the broker node for which you want to add a destination, select either the Queues child or the Topics child.
- Right-click the selected node to open the context menu, and then select either Create Queue or Create Topic.
- In either the Create Queue or Create Topic dialog, enter a name for the new destination.
- Click .
Right-click either the Queues or the Topics child, and then select .
The new destination appears in the JMX Navigator view under the Queues child or the Topics child.
25.2. Deleting a JMS destination
When testing failover scenarios or other scenarios that involve handling failures, it is helpful to be able to easily remove a JMS destination.
To delete a JMS destination:
- In the JMX Navigator view, under the Queues child or the Topics child, select the JMS destination you want to delete.
- Right-click the selected destination to open the context menu, and then select Delete Queue/Topic.