Chapter 17. Patch Console Commands
- the patch name
- a description of the patch
- the list of bundles included in the patch
- You receive a notice from customer support that a patch is available.
- Using the URL provided by customer support, you download the patch using the patch:add command.This command downloads an archive file, unzips the archive, and puts the relevant JAR files under the container's
system/directory. The patch does not overwrite any of the existing JAR files and the patch is not actually installed until you run the
- You install the patch using the patch:install command.
- If you notice that the patch is causing issues, you can remove it using the patch:rollback command.
patch:then press Tab at the prompt to view the available commands.
17.1. patch:add, download
Table 17.1. patch:add Arguments
|Displays the online help for this command.|
|List the bundles included in the patch.|
|URL||Specifies the URL from which the patch is downloaded.|