Chapter 17. Persistence
datafolder in the directory from which you launch the container. This folder is populated by folders storing information about the message broker used by the container, the OSGi framework, and the Karaf container.
The data folder
datafolder is used by the JBoss Fuse runtime to store persistent state information. It contains the following folders:
- Contains persistent data needed by any Apache ActiveMQ brokers that are started by the container.
- The OSGi bundle cache. The cache contains a directory for each bundle, where the directory name corresponds to the bundle identifier number.
- Contains bundles that are generated by the container.
- Contains the log files.
- A temporary directory used by the Fabric Maven Proxy when uploading files.
- Contains the log files used by the transaction management system. You can set the location of this directory in the
Changing the bundle cache location
Flushing the bundle cache
config.properties. This property is set to none by default.
Changing the generated-bundle cache location
Adjusting the bundle cache buffer
config.propertiesconfiguration file. The value is specified in bytes.