Chapter 19. Applying Patches
19.1. Patching Overview
.patchfile that lists the contained artifacts. The artifacts are typically one or more bundles. They can, however, include configuration files and feature descriptors.
- Customer Support sends you a patch.
- Customer Support sends you a link to download a patch.
- Download a patch directly from the Red Hat customer portal.
- standalone—the container's command console's patch shell has commands for managing the patching process
- fabric—patching a fabric requires applying the patch to a profile and then applying the profile to a containerThe management console is the recommended way to patch containers in a fabric. See chapter "Patching a Fabric" in "Management Console User Guide"for more information.