Chapter 2. Supported Configurations
The following configurations are newly supported for JBoss EAP 7.1.
Windows Server 2016 on x86_64 architecture
- This includes using JBoss EAP in Microsoft Azure on a Windows Server 2016 virtual machine.
The following databases have been certified and are now fully supported:
- SQL Server 2016
- Sybase 16.0
- MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.1
External JMS providers
- Red Hat JBoss AMQ 7.0
- IBM WebSphere MQ 8
- Red Hat Directory Server 10.1
- Microsoft Active Directory 2016
- Microsoft IIS 10
Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
- JBoss EAP 7.1 is certified for use with Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio 11.
See the Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) 7 Supported Configurations page for full supported configuration details for JBoss EAP 7.1.