Chapter 5. JBoss EAP Security
JBoss EAP offers the ability to configure security for its own interfaces and services as well as provide security for applications that are running on it.
- See the Security Architecture guide for an overview of general security concepts as well as JBoss EAP-specific security concepts.
- See How to Configure Server Security for information on securing JBoss EAP itself.
- See How to Configure Identity Management for information on providing security for applications deployed to JBoss EAP.
- See How to Set Up SSO with Kerberos for information on configuring single sign-on for JBoss EAP using Kerberos.
- See How To Set Up SSO with SAML v2 for information on configuring single sign-on for JBoss EAP using SAML v2.