12.2. Configure Logging in the Management Console
Procedure 12.3. Access Logging configuration
- Log in to the Management Console
- Navigate to the logging subsystem configuration. This step varies between servers running as standalone servers and servers running in a managed domain.
Standalone ServerClick on, expand in the menu, and then click .
Managed DomainClick on, select the profile to edit from the drop-down menu. Expand in the menu, and then click .
- Edit the log level.
- Add and remove log handlers.
- Add and remove log categories.
- Edit log category properties.
- Add and remove log handlers from a category.
- Adding new handlers.
- Configuring handlers.