9.0.2.GA Release Notes
Highlighted features in Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Integration Stack 9.0.2.GA
Chapter 1. About Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Integration Stack
Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Integration Stack is a set of Eclipse-based development tools. It further enhances the IDE functionality provided by JBoss Developer Studio, with plug-ins specifically for use when developing for other Red Hat JBoss products.
JBoss Fuse Development plug-ins provide tooling for Red Hat JBoss Fuse, specifically for integrating and developing software components that work with ActiveMQ and Camel.
JBoss Business Process and Rules Development plug-ins provides design, debug and testing tooling for developing business processes for Red Hat JBoss BRMS and Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite. For more information, see the Red Hat JBoss BRMS documentation and Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite documentation.
JBoss Data Virtualization Development plug-ins provide a graphical interface to manage various aspects of Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization instances, including the ability to design virtual databases and interact with associated governance repositories. For more information, see the Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization documentation.
JBoss Integration and SOA Development plug-ins provide tooling for developing, configuring and deploying SwitchYard and Fuse applications to Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works, Red Hat JBoss Fuse and Fuse Fabric containers, and Apache Karaf instances. For more information, see the Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works documentation and the Red Hat JBoss Fuse documentation.
JBoss Developer Studio Integration Stack and JBoss Developer Studio are released asynchronously and current information about each of the JBoss Developer Studio Integration Stack components can be found in the associated Red Hat JBoss product documentation. The documentation is available from https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/ on the Red Hat Customer Portal.
Chapter 2. About This Release
Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Integration Stack 9.0.2.GA is an update for Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Integration Stack 9.0.1.GA.
It contains new features and fixes for the following released components:
- Fuse Tooling 8.0.0.Final
- SwitchYard 2.1.0.Final
- BPMN2 1.2.5.Final
Components of JBoss Developer Studio Integration Stack that are still under development and released as Early Access may not be immediately visible in the Software/Update tab under JBoss Developer Studio Integration Stack. To list early access components, in the Software/Update tab click the Enable Early Access check box and review the Early Access Features declaration.
For a complete list of components in this release, together with information about operating systems, chip architectures, and Java developer kits supported by this release, see Components And Supported Configurations on the Red Hat Customer Portal.
Chapter 3. Known Issues
The following sections list the most important known issues for this release.
3.1. Fuse Tooling 8.0.0.Final
- FUSETOOLS-1986 - "Debug as local camel context" is not working for Blueprint DSL with Camel 2.15.1.redhat-621084 "Gave up waiting for service (objectClass=org.apache.camel.CamelContext)"
- FUSETOOLS-2007 - Switching between edit parts of displayed route causes error on Fedora when webkitgtk is not installed
- FUSETOOLS-2083 - RSS component throws away feed parameters
- FUSETOOLS-1905 - Avoid "overriding managed version" when creating a new project
3.2. SwitchYard 2.1.0.Final
3.3. BPMN2 1.2.5.Final
Chapter 4. Resolved Issues
4.1. Fuse Tooling 8.0.0.Final
- FUSETOOLS-2124 - Inconsistent deploy behaviour for projects created by Fuse Integration Project wizard
- FUSETOOLS-2116 - BundleSymbolicName for projects created via the template wizard should be whatever the user chose as project name
- FUSETOOLS-2108 - Unable to deploy imported quickstart from Fuse runtime-provided quickstarts
- FUSETOOLS-2100 - Error importing Maven project when camel version is not a supported one
- FUSETOOLS-2085 - automate the generation of the template zip files
- FUSETOOLS-2071 - fuse.bom.version is not correctly set on project creation when choosing a runtime
- FUSETOOLS-2068 - new Data Transformation wizard should popup in a modal dialog
- FUSETOOLS-2070 - NPE encountered during publish of SwitchYard project to Fuse server should be handled more gracefully
- FUSETOOLS-2062 - Local Launch doesn’t work all times
- FUSETOOLS-2043 - m2e resolving deps blocks the ui thread
- FUSETOOLS-2045 - Importing certain camel maven projects creates state where facet modules are in an incompatible state
- FUSETOOLS-2041 - Unable to add nested <when> in Camel - Blueprint
- FUSETOOLS-2040 - WireTap changes its graphics after filling uri
- FUSETOOLS-2032 - Connections can be reconnected to everything (even to not allowed nodes)
- FUSETOOLS-2028 - Too big component size when using Containers
- FUSETOOLS-2025 - org.apache.camel:camel-maven-plugin:run is added one more time on every launch on Launch Configuration Goals
- FUSETOOLS-2022 - Route nodes are not available in JMX Navigator
- FUSETOOLS-2019 - Context menu in editor view provides Run As Local Camel Context but does not initiate the route
- FUSETOOLS-2017 - Camel editor sets wrong Camel facet in SwitchYard project
- FUSETOOLS-2013 - Remove "order" namespace of Simple project
- FUSETOOLS-2009 - BundleException after restarting IDE
- FUSETOOLS-2008 - Unable to drag&drop certain components to canvas
- FUSETOOLS-2002 - Drop support for Apache ServiceMix Servers
- FUSETOOLS-2000 - New launcher is created after each run as Local Camel Context using the contextual menu on Camel XML file
- FUSETOOLS-1997 - Deployment to Fuse/Karaf Server not Successful if no Maven build has been launched before
- FUSETOOLS-1987 - Unable to open editor if the file doesn’t define a camel context
- FUSETOOLS-1979 - custom components are not affected by camel version changes
- FUSETOOLS-1977 - Rework and reenable the AMQ templates
- FUSETOOLS-1976 - Improve drag and drop onto palette with automatic wiring support
- FUSETOOLS-1956 - Add template projects for Fuse Integration Project wizard
- FUSETOOLS-1955 - NPE if you try to go into a route
- FUSETOOLS-1940 - Provide support for latest Camel Community Version 2.17.3
- FUSETOOLS-1817 - the first component added in an empty route should be defined as FROM
- FUSETOOLS-1808 - Check for existing references reports error when reference defined in another file
- FUSETOOLS-1804 - Some components defines path parameters instead of options
- FUSETOOLS-1796 - User can not modify "quoteMode" option for Camel "CSV" Data Format
- FUSETOOLS-1790 - Remote route editing does not work on Fuse on EAP
- FUSETOOLS-1772 - Review Fuse Getting Started documentation
- FUSETOOLS-1588 - Id is automatically generated when selecting another element and none was defined
- FUSETOOLS-1537 - ClassNotFoundException if you use json/xml file which contains underscore in Data Transformation
- FUSETOOLS-1509 - Dialog for choosing Java classes does not inform about ongoing loading process
- FUSETOOLS-1257 - changing Java version on a runtime breaks server
- FUSETOOLS-1230 - improve creation of camel projects
4.2. SwitchYard 2.1.0.Final
- SWITCHYARD-2936 - Add support for Integration Pack with Kie 6.4.0
- SWITCHYARD-2952 - CXF reference binding sets the property 'relayHeaders' even if the data format is not POJO
- SWITCHYARD-2947 - SwitchYard editor generates a camel route incompatible with SY 2.0.x
- SWITCHYARD-2946 - SwitchYard must be updated after BPMN2 Modeler 1.2.5 (Mars) and 1.3.1 (Neon) updates
- SWITCHYARD-2943 - Project wizard doesn’t detect a version for Fuse 6.3.0.CR1 (159)
- SWITCHYARD-2942 - Tooling generator for JAXB transformers is not compatible with SwitchYard 2.0.x and lower
- SWITCHYARD-2941 - Switchyard tooling error with SCA binding
- SWITCHYARD-2940 - SWITCHYARD-2939 Update tooling to default to 2.1.0.Final for the new community release
- SWITCHYARD-2937 - Set Java version according to the selected runtime
- SWITCHYARD-2923 - [tooling] Add two attributes, "enableAttachment" and "enableXOPPackage" on transform.jaxb
- SWITCHYARD-2911 - Error loading file switchyard.xml. Unable to load the generated resource.
- SWITCHYARD-2871 - Cannot create an OSGi SY project without target runtime
- SWITCHYARD-2836 - Creating Reference Service does not fill promote attribute
- SWITCHYARD-2834 - Wrong switchyard version when creating a project with integration bom
4.3. BPMN2 1.2.5.Final
- BZ-495291 - First input mapping of a send task is disappearing
- BZ-488221 - Unable to create custom WID for palette
- BZ-493058 - I/O Parameters tab in Properties view for Custom task is blank
- BZ-499619 - Operation editing should allow removing in/out messages
- JBTIS-172 - "JBoss jbpm5 runtime extension feature" is not using Red Hat license text
- BZ-497804 - User can not scroll down to "On Exit Script" of service task
- BZ-497794 - Removing I/O mapping on service task removes always hidden parameters "Parameter" and "Result"
- BZ-497895 - Bug when importing models
- BZ-497758 - Modeler standard types are not compatible with java standard types