2.3. Set Up a Server Using Runtime Detection
Procedure 2.3. Define a Server Using Runtime Detection
- Click JBoss Tools and select JBoss Runtime Detection.→ , expand
- Select the directory containing the JBoss EAP 6.x installation and click . The directory is now scanned for application servers and JBoss EAP 6.x found.
Figure 2.2. JBoss EAP 6.x Found by Runtime Detection
- To create a server for JBoss EAP 6.x, ensure the jboss-eap-6.x check box is selected and click .
- Click Preferences window. The server is listed in the Servers view.and click to close the
Figure 2.3. JBoss EAP 6.x Server Listed in Servers View
- The server is initially shown in stopped mode. Start the server by right-clicking jboss-eap-6.x and clicking . After a short pause, the view switches to the Console view and shows the startup output of the server.