Language and Page Formatting Options
8.4. Install the ODBC Driver on Microsoft Windows
- Administrative permissions are required.
Procedure 8.1. Install the ODBC Driver on Microsoft Windows
- Download the correct ODBC driver package (
jboss-dv-psqlodbc-[version]-X.zip) from https://access.redhat.com/jbossnetwork/.
- Unzip the installation package.
- Double-click the
jboss-dv-psqlodbc-[version]-X.msifile to start the installer.
- The installer wizard is displayed. Click Next.
- The End-User License Agreement will be displayed. Click I accept the terms in the License Agreement if you accept the licensing terms and then click Next.
- If you want to install in a different directory other than the default directory shown, click the Browse button and select a directory. Click Next.
- You are presented with a confirmation screen. Review the choices you have made and click Next to begin installation.
- Click Finish .
Installation packages for different operating systems can be downloaded from http://access.redhat.com.