8.4. Configuring Red Hat JBoss BRMS Server
Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio can be configured to run the Red Hat JBoss BRMS Server.
Procedure: Configuring Server
- Open the Drools view by selecting Window → Open Perspective → Other. Select Drools and click OK.
- Add the server view by selecting Window → Show View → Other… and select Server → Servers.
- Open the server menu by right clicking the Servers panel and select New → Server.
- Define the server by selecting JBoss Enterprise Middleware → JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6.4+ and click Next.
- Set the home directory by clicking the Browse button. Navigate to and select the installation directory for JBoss EAP 6.4 which has Red Hat JBoss BRMS installed.
- Provide a name for the server in the Name field, make sure that the configuration file is set, and click Finish.