5.2. Setting the Drools runtime
Procedure 5.2. Configure JBoss BRMS Runtime
- Extract the runtime jar files located in the
jboss-brms-VERSION-engine.ziparchive that you can download from Red Hat Customer Portal.
- From the JBoss Developer Studio menu, select Window and click Preferences.
- Select→ .
- Click Add...; provide a name for the new runtime, and click Browse to navigate to the directory where you extracted the runtime files in step 1. Click OK to register the selected runtime in JBDS.
- Mark the runtime you have created as the default Drools runtime by clicking on the check box next to it.
- Click OK. If you have existing projects, a dialog box will indicate that you have to restart JBoss Developer Studio to update the Runtime.