5.5. Creating a Drools Project
Procedure 5.6. Creating a New Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Project
- From the main menu, select→ → .Select Next.→ and click
- Enter a name for the project into the Project name: text box and click Next.
NoteJBoss Developer Studio provides the option to add a sample HelloWorld Rule file to the project. Accept this default by clicking Next to test the sample project in the following steps.
- Select the Drools runtime (or use the default).
- Select code compatible with Drools 6.0.x. Enter a GroupID, an ArtifactID, and Version, and click Finish.
- To test the project, right click the Java file that contains the main method and select→ → .The output will be displayed on the console tab.