5.3. Configuring the JBoss BRMS Server
Procedure 5.3. Configure the Server
- Open the Drools view by selecting → → and select Drools and click OK.
- Add the server view by selecting→ → and select → .
- Open the server menu by right clicking the Servers panel and select→ .
- Define the server by selecting Next.→ and clicking
- Set the home directory by clicking the Browse button. Navigate to and select the installation directory for JBoss EAP 6.4 which has JBoss BRMS installed.
- Provide a name for the server in the Name field, make sure that the configuration file is set, and click Finish.