Chapter 1. Quick start with Red Hat JBoss BRMS
Procedure 1.1. Red Hat JBoss BRMS Quick Start
- Download JBoss BRMS installer from access.redhat.com.
- Run installer by executing the following command:
java -jar jboss-brms-6.2.0.GA-installer.jar
- Step through the GUI installer steps making note of the username/password for accessing the JBoss BRMS application after installation.
- After successful installation, in a command prompt, navigate to the EAP home folder where you have installed JBoss BRMS.
- Start the JBoss BRMS server by issuing the following command.
- Open a web browser and login to Business Central by navigating to
http://localhost:8080/business-central/. Login using the username/password combination for accessing the JBoss BRMS application that you created at installation time.
|Learn more about roles: Section 2.4, “Defining Roles”|
|Create additional users: Section 2.5, “Creating users”|
|Create a Hello World Rule: Chapter 4, Hello World Rule Example|
|Look up detailed installation instructions for using the installer: Installation Guide|